In this section you will find:
Membership is FREE for all Primary Schools in England and this will be renewed automatically each year.
Register your Primary School
The England Netball secondary school membership for 2020/21 is £26.50. This does not include Regional and County fees.
- Local support direct from your Netball Development Officer.
- Access England Netball’s official National Schools’ Netball Competition, the biggest schools competition in the netball calendar.
- Annual England Netball Schools’ pack.
- Unlimited England Netball guidance, opportunities and specialist support.
- Exclusive partner discounts including 30% off Gilbert Netball and 50% off a LRG Fitness subscription.
- Attend, speak and vote at England Netball’s Annual General Meetings*.
- Free usage of an online England Netball account.
- Additional information, support & funding opportunities (where available) from your County Netball Association & Regional Management Board.
- Complimentary subscription of the official 5th QTR England Netball magazine.
For more information on England Netball membership benefits head to the England Netball website.
Register your Secondary School
The National Schools Tournament is a competition for U14s (yr 9), U16s (yr 11) and U19s (yrs 12-13). Information about the Regional and National rounds of the National Schools can be found in the Competition section
Bee Netball is specially designed specifically for children aged 5 - 11. It's a framework for children to get a great start in life through learning valuable skills including social, emotional and teamwork - all through netball. Full details of Bee Netball can be found on the Bee Netball page.
Strong links between Schools and Netball clubs are an essential way of ensuring young people enjoy Netball both within school and in the community at a club.
England Netball recognises the pressure on both the education sector to deliver against National Curriculum targets and the growing demand on clubs to ensure they are delivering in a high quality environment. Therefore, the England Netball School Club Link programme has been developed as a 'support tool' for both schools and clubs to ensure an integrated approach is taken. The England Netball School Clubs Links Guide provides all the information required to create a high quality Netball school club link. The '5 Stage Delivery Model' enables schools and clubs to work together to create their own unique school club link programme.
- Benefits from creating a link
- Greater numbers of young people participating in the club
- Increased membership in the club
- Increased number of coaching opportunities
- Increased number of young volunteers (leaders and officials) in the club
- Increased accessibility to School facilities
- Greater accessibility to funding to further develop the club and its volunteers/coaches
- Increased profile within the local community
- Increased profile within the sports community
How to set up a link
Whether you are a school or club, contact your County based Netball Development Officer (NDO) in the first instance for support.