County Netball Associations (CNAs) are responsible for the organisation, development and promotion of netball in their county.
The County Netball Associations are managed by an Executive Committee that is voted for annually by the affiliated members. CNAs are run entirely by volunteers.
They are responsible for:
- Respresenting their members at Regional and National meetings.
- Organising Courses & Assessments for Umpires,
- Collecting Governing Body affiliation fees
- Co-ordinating and supporting their Leagues
- Organising Netball events such as indoor events & end of season rallies
- Promoting the development of Netball
- Assisting clubs/ sports facilities with applications for Funding
- Liaising with Schools.
There are four CNAs in the London and South East Region.
Essex Met County Netball Association
Essex Met consists of 5 London Boroughs: Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering, Newham and Waltham Forest.
Kent County Netball Association
The Kent County Netball Association (KCNA) is responsible for the organisation of netball in the county of Kent and the London Boroughs of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich and Lewisham.
Middlesex County Netball
Middlesex consists of the following London Boroughs: Barnet, Brent, Camden, City of London, City of Westminster, Ealing, Enfield, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Richmond upon Thames and Tower Hamlets.
Surrey County Netball Association
The Surrey County Netball Association (SCNA) is responsible for the organisation of netball in the county of Surrey and the South West London Boroughs:Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon, Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Kingston and Richmond.