Are you passionate about Netball and have an eye for social? The London & South East Regional Management Board are looking for creative and enthusiastic volunteers to join the newly formed Communications Working Group. This is a real opportunity to help shape how we promote Netball within our area and empower women and girls to get active. Join us and be part of the conversation.
What is the Communications Working Group?
The group will be responsible for the planning, creation and delivery of the region’s marketing and comms across the website and social media channels. Our ambition is to enhance the way we communicate to raise the profile of Netball and increase participation within London and the South East.
What will it involve?
The group will support the ideation and distribution of content in line with our new comms strategy, including:
- Collaboration with other working groups (such as the Young Volunteers group and the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion group) to identify key activities and initiatives to promote involvement in Netball
- Developing with new ideas and content to raise the profile of the sport and the L&SE region
- Support the planning and promotion of the annual Regional Goalden Globe Volunteer Awards
- Working with our regional franchises (London Pulse and Surrey Storm) on participation/support initiatives
The group will meet monthly (via Zoom whilst social distancing is still in place) to collaborate and plan activity for the upcoming quarter.
Experience with social media management and/or content creation is favoured but not compulsory, as we look to build a comprehensive support group with a range of skills.
How do I register my interest?
If you want to help drive the growth of netball, we would love to hear from you! Simply send us a short paragraph via email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your name, age and county
- What Netball means to you
- Why you want to be a part of the Communications Working Group
- Any relevant skills or experience
If you are under 18, you will need your parents’ permission first.
Please send this no later than Friday 14th May. We look forward to hearing from you!