This UKCC Level 1 Assistant Coach Qualification takes place over 2 days (9am-6pm on both days).
- 13th June & 11th July 2020
When booking a course you are required to be available for all advertised dates if, however, once you have received your confirmation, you are unable to attend a course date, in exceptional circumstances and if availability allows, England Netball will try and accommodate the change. A charge of £30 will apply to any one change needed, without any additional changes incurring further costs.
What the new UKCC coaches say:
‘Fantastic course! I’m surprised at how much I learned! It has given me the confidence and skills to progress.’ – Tammy
‘I had an awesome time; quite tiring, but loads of fun – even on the assessment day!’ – Lindsay
‘I thought the course was excellent; I feel in myself that improvements have been made. It was very worthwhile, and very beneficial.‘ – Vicki
‘You don’t need to be an expert player to be a coach. …it was an intense 2 days, but it was fun and enjoyable.’ – Tracey
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of the netball game and an understanding of the rules
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- During the course you will be expected to take part in the practical game of netball.
- Reading the pre course information and watching the DVD is essential to the course.
- Our Awarding Body now requires that each learner take an original form of photo ID to the assessment day. This can be a passport, driver’s license or ID card. Failure to do this, may prohibit you from taking your assessment.
Please Note: Booking forms must be fully completed in order for your application to be considered.
Use our course finder to book on to the course: https://engage.englandnetball.co.uk/coursefinder
For queries about this course please contact:
England Netball Education & Training Department